Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays

What do you love today?


1. Fantastically motivating inspiration!

2. I may or may not have made these for breakfast this morning. (Hint: I totally made them.)

3. One of my newly favorite blogs, ya'll. She has amazing recipes, but that's not all! She tackles some really great topics too, especially with regards to diet and exercise.

4. Saving money and the environment?! Yes please!

5. I got this book many, many years ago, but it rocks. There are so many wonderful ideas in there and you don't have to be a kid to enjoy them!

6. This is on my list of places I want to visit. For real.

7. Woah super cute!

8. Just watched this the other night. It was not at all what I expected, but in a very good way. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

9. Who knew this stuff could be so useful? (I use it on my hair!)

10. Cats.




No comments:

Post a Comment