I do have some awesome news about last week's giveaway: we have a winner! SlimKicker has chosen Mitch's challenge idea, which was: "My challenge idea is to do stand up and stretch every 20 mins during the workday. Sitting for long periods of time can kill you." Mitch, please send me an email (trebletart at gmail dot com) with your contact information, so you can receive your awesome new crock pot! Thanks to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for the next opportunity to win something (as I guarantee there will be one).
And now, without further ado, I give you this week's "What I Love
1. These are some pretty cute cakes! Are there any that particularly inspire you?
2. What a great compilation of things everyone should know how to do. Summer goals, maybe?
3. I know I included a link for foods that cure common ailments last week, but I couldn't resist adding an addendum to that sentiment: here is a great list of "Eat This, Not That!" suggestions.
4. Looking for some great books to delve into this summer? Even if sci-fi/fantasy isn't your cup of tea, many of these hardly even fall under that category. Give 'em a try!
5. I'm always on the lookout for delicious smoothie recipes, and this "Happy Shake" looks like a wonderful addition to my collection! What about you?
6. This is a very inspiring short story/quote. It would be a good one to print out and tape on your mirror!
7. Are you bored of camping in "normal" tents? I think this might rekindle your love of the outdoors!
8. Here is an interesting article about diet vs. exercise and their roles in weight loss.
9. Wow! Some crazy cool pictures here!
10. July 4th is coming up! Do you have any delicious dessert ideas to help you celebrate? I think you should try these out.