Maybe I should just start calling this post "What I Love Thursdays," since I clearly am terrible at posting on time every week. I always promise to be on time the following week, and then I'm late... again. Have you just gotten used to it by now? I hope it's not too frustrating. Anyway... I promise I will at least try to post on Wednesday next week. How about that? For now, enjoy these fabulous links I've got for you!
1. Who knew orange rinds could be so re-useful? Teehee.
2. This is such a fun blog featuring successful women and their [awesomely cool] closets!
3. I'm trying to get more interested in nonfiction, so I think you should too.
4. Check out this great series of posts all about food photography!
5. Have you ever tried backpacking? Whether you're a pro or a beginner, this is helpful for anyone.
6. What a beautiful post this is, especially considering it includes a fantastic recipe for raw chocolate!
7. This is way too much fun! Give it a try.
8. I don't know about you, but any financial advice I can get, I'll take. This article in particular offers some wonderful insight into investing.
9. Hopefully, you'll laugh as hard as I did at these!
10. Here is a deliciously spectacular recipe for an easy Summer weeknight meal.