1. This book. I had to read it for a class I'm taking, and I am so glad I did! It's really fantastic.
2. A somewhat new-to-me blog I can't stop reading. Katie is so inspiring and creative!
3. The most amazing cookbook I've ever owned to date! My awesome hubby bought it for me for my birthday (which is this Saturday). ;)
4. What a beautifully crafty way to add color and life to your house. I want.
5. Proof that Spring is here! Right outside our front door!
6. This is such an incredible documentary. I can't stop gushing about it.
7. If I had this kitchen, I would never leave it. Ever.
8. Well... that's one way to use sheet music! So creative!
9. You might shy away from this because of... well, what it is, but give it a listen! You might even like it enough to watch the movie.
10. Kale chips. So. Stinkin'. Delicious. Go easy on the oil, though. I found that out the hard way!