Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays

I know, I know. I skipped my "What I Love Wednesdays" post last week, but in all fairness, it was a rather busy week. You see, I did this funny thing on Sunday... I graduated from college!! Yep, it's official. I am now a proud owner of a Bachelor of Music degree! My diploma is hanging up in the living room, but it seems so surreal. I'm really done with school?! Hard to believe. Anyway, let me share some really great things with you today. I'm super excited! I hope you are too.


1. I adore this blog! It is so inspirational, especially when you're having a bad day or need a little motivation to get things done.

2. Larabars are amazing. But this raw recipe for homemade Larabars? Yeah, it might be even more amazing (and cheaper!).

3. How's that New Year's fitness resolution coming? I recommend trying out pilates! And you can even do it in the comfort of your own home!

4. Like Foodgawker, except vegan!

5. A little controversial, I'm sure, but this is hilarious.

6. It might not technically be pumpkin season, but in my mind, it's always time for pumpkin.

7. The newest addition to my cleaning supplies. With 4 dogs and 3 cats, this is such a lifesaver!

8. New challenge: making this vegan.

9. I have become fascinated with this concept lately. I'll let you know how my own experience turns out.

10. Baby birds hatched in the nest on our front porch!! They're so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment