Can you believe it's almost June?! Maybe it's just me, but May seemed to fly by. In fact, this is the last "What I Love Wednesdays" post for the month! Crazy. Enjoy!
1. You should really check out this incredible blog. You really can organize your whole house!
2. Why not try out a new workout today? Oh, the things you can find on Pinterest.
3. Let's do this! You in?
4. I'm currently reading this book and can NOT put it down. If you're not much of a reader, you can always check it out the TV show instead (or additionally?).
5. What a great tool for finding berry farms in your area. Stock up on some fruits and veggies while they're in season!
6. Who knew there were so many uses for all these everyday objects??
7. There are so many gorgeous, rustic photos on this blog! I am in love.
8. Do you know about this site yet? You should. It's awesome.
9. Rhubarb is in full force right now, and this recipe is a fantastic way to use it up! I'm afraid if I make it, though, nobody else will get to eat any...
10. Oh my goodness. Cutest typewriter ever.