You guys, I'm really excited about today's "What I Love Wednesdays" post. You know why? Well, I don't want to give it away too soon, so... enjoy this week's list and make sure you read all the way to the bottom!
1. I love this pyramid! In case you're more of a visual person (like myself), it makes it a lot easier to see what kinds of foods you should be eating on a plant-based diet. Cool!
2. I may or may not be sort of addicted to this right now... Is that bad?
3. Don't you love stumbling upon new-to-you blogs? It's so much fun, especially when they're as awesome and inspiring as this one!
4. This makes me want to dig out my passport and hop on a plane (or ten)!
5. Need a quick, one-minute mood booster? Here are a whole bunch!
6. I really like cookbooks that offer a wide variety of recipes, including ones that can easily be veganized, like this one!
7. This is just like Foodgawker and Finding Vegan, but for arts and crafts projects!
8. I dare you not to saw "Aww." Seriously.
9. Take a 2-minute timeout, why don't you? You deserve it.
10. Alright, you made it all the way to the end of the list, so I guess I should probably go ahead and tell you why I'm so excited today. The lovely people over at SlimKicker, a really fantastic program that helps motivate you to stay healthy by turning your diet and fitness goals into a game, have teamed up to let me offer you the chance to win a super cool crock pot! For real.
This is such an easy, fun way to keep track of your health goals with points, rewards, and health challenges. They also offer resources such as a food tracker and an iPod/iPhone/iPad app!
All you have to do to win is leave a comment on this post with a fun, creative idea for a diet or fitness challenge! It doesn't need to be any longer than 1-2 sentences. The giveaway will be open through Wednesday, June 13, at which point SlimKicker will choose their favorite suggestion and I'll announce the winner on here! Sound good? Tell all your friends!! (Sorry international readers, but the giveaway is only open to U.S. residents, due to shipping.)
Here's the crock pot you really want to win: