I want you to do something for me. Can you just close your eyes for a second and repeat this phrase 10 times? I mean, I really want you to go all out and truly believe the words, not just say them. Okay? Cool? Here we go:
"Today is Wednesday. Today is Wednesday. Today is Wednesday..."
Did you do it? Are you convinced? Not even a little bit? How about we just pretend it's still Wednesday, so I don't feel bad for making you wait an extra day for this wonderfully exciting post? Hooray! Happy 4th, America!
1. I love this article about the "perfect" body, because nobody's really perfect! Being healthy is what matters, yo. :)
2. Here are some neat ideas for using up any old maps you may have laying around the house.
3. Don't let the word "vegan" put you off: these sandwiches can be enjoyed by veggies and omnis alike!
4. This applies to everything in life, but what does it apply to for you? Do you have a specific goal in mind?
5. We often spend time focusing on plenty of other healthy habits, but sleep is one that needs practice and attention too.
6. What an awesome spice chart to help you figure out which spices go best with certain foods! You could even print it off and laminate it for your fridge!
7. Hilarious books to brighten your day! (Especially if the list of sci-fi/fantasy ones I posted doesn't tickle your fancy.)
8. Cool idea! Bring your lunch to school or work in a mason jar! Reusable, easy, and helps control portion sizes too!
9. Try this workout if you're looking for a new way to get active and tone up some trouble spots this summer.
10. It may be a little late for this year's celebration, but you have plenty of time to hone your skills on this cake for next year's Independence Day!