Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays

You may find that this week's list is a little food- and list-heavy, but don't let that deter you! These are some really great things that, you guessed it, I love! Happy Wednesday!


1. I'm really enjoying exploring this wonderful collection of recipes, meal plans, and grocery lists for 100 days of unprocessed eating!

2. This is a great resource for figuring out what constitutes a serving size. Take control of your portions!

3. Everything on the Positivity Blog is a fantastic read, but I especially like this article.

4. Oh gosh. 20 Things to Make in a Jar?! Yep. Going to buy some jars now. (I think the cupcake idea is my favorite!)

5. Here is a fun list of "Top Secret" Restaurant Recipes. Did any of your favorite restaurant staples make the cut?

6. I've found another great, mostly vegan, new-to-me blog you should absolutely check out!

7. So... Goodreads is already an awesome niche, but here is their list of book suggestions according to setting. So cool!

8. This is so exciting! Find out where your milk comes from!

9. If you're looking for a few [scientifically proven] suggestions for happiness, check this out.

10. Try this recipe on for size! It's supposed to be for Spring, but I think it would be a great Summer dish as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment