1. In honor of the Olympics that are taking place in London right now, I thought I'd share this very interesting article about athletes following vegan diets.
2. Cut down costs and chemicals with this list of homemade cleaning recipes!
3. NPR has kindly compiled a list of 100 Teen Books you should definitely check out (whether you're a teenager or not). I've read many of them myself!
4. I want this book.
5. If you don't have a gym membership or haven't wanted to drop hundreds of dollars on a set of free weights, you should try out some of these exercises that only require your own body weight as resistance!
6. Need a mood booster? Try out some of these suggestions.
7. For my fellow military families, here is a wonderfully useful list of 152 companies, restaurants, and stores that offer military discounts!
8. As if you need another reason to ditch chemical-laced household cleaners, this post offers tips about adding vinegar to your laundry!
9. Another Olympics-related link: check out this workout by gold medalist Allyson Felix!
10. Did you decide to branch out and buy some tofu at the store this week, but you're not sure how to use it? Here are a few easy, delicious tofu recipes to try out!
11. 89 fantastically awesome swaps to help improve your life. Let's challenge ourselves and pick one swap from each category (fitness, health, and happiness) to work on this week!
12. What an intriguing article about a stoplight-style food labeling system: do you think it would work in the long run?
13. Here is a humorous take on maturity. I think we could all learn some valuable lessons from these goats!
14. This is a great list of 10 "Best" Exercises for Women, according to a professional volleyball athlete/healthy lifestyle coach/writer.
15. This is hilarious. And also, I love cats.