Thursday, August 23, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays

Sorry for the blog silence the past few weeks! We've been busy and sick lately, which is not a great combination, I'll have you know. Nonetheless, I still do have some wonderful links to share with you this week. I hope you like them!


1. I love Oh She Glows, so it's no surprise that this compilation of fantastic vegan snacks would make my "love" list.

2. Let's get our strength training on! And what better place to start than with some tips on how to start?

3. I am loving this lemony tea lately.

4. 30 days of yoga is nearing its end; here's a great video for an afternoon energy boost!

5. I'm game for anything chocolate-covered, but especially fruit! It's good for you, right?

6. Loving yourself is so important.

7. Knowing what to eat before, during, and after an intense workout is hard, but luckily these are some great tips for your next cardio session!

8. I'm really enjoying reading this classic, especially now that I'm old enough to understand all the big words!

9. Don't forget to eat breakfast!

10. Oh. My. Goodness. These look so delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment