Thus, "What I Ate Wednesday" is born. This isn't necessarily a new feature on the blog; I just thought I'd try something different. If you hate it, you can tell me. It's okay. I won't get mad.
For breakfast, I had:
- one "everything" bagel slathered with some vegan "cream cheese" (garlic and chive flavored)
- a small bowl of coconut milk, half a banana, and a handful of raspberries smashed together
- the other half of my banana, all by its lonesome
- a cup of coffee, of course (with coconut milk creamer)
For lunch, I enjoyed:
- a grilled PB&J (Have you tried this?! It's amazing!)
- some grapes
- a handful of carrots
- a little Thai Coconut Curry hummus
And unfortunately, my phone decided not to save the picture I took of dinner, and by the time I realized the photo was gone, I had already scarfed down all of it. However, I will share this lovely photo from Heidi's blog, because it just so happens that this is what I had! Mmm, Baked Farro Pasta.
So there you have it! My eats for the day. It was kind of fun to document, honestly. Maybe I'll do it again sometime...