Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays

I'm a day late again, but what else is new? I do have some really great links for you, though. I hope your week is going splendidly! It is almost the weekend, so at least you've got something to look forward to. Enjoy!


1. Here is a rather accurate depiction of how food affects our bodies and minds. It's fascinating how much of an effect nutrition has on everything!

2. Why buy chemical-laden household cleaners and cosmetics when you can just make all-natural ones at home?

3. And I thought having 4 dogs was a lot!

4. Are you in need of a killer ab workout? I've got one for you!

5. Of all the people you could take advice from, I think this woman may be one of the most reliable.

6. I figured we could all benefit from some handy tips on tipping.

7. Here are some gorgeous photos for you to peruse.

8. Let's eliminate GMOs from our diets, shall we? 

9. In case you needed some inspiring quotes for the week ahead.

10. One more bit of inspiration to motivate you:



1 comment:

  1. I really like the journal wisdom from the 90 yr old grandma. All true and rather obvious but we somehow forget or lose sight too easily of what's important.

    ReplyDelete