Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays

Whew. These past few weeks have been a couple of doozies. (Does that even make sense?) The hubs was gone for 19 days at a training course (woot Distinguished Leader Award!), I've been working like crazy (hooray for holiday drinks!), and I've got a deadline for this concerto I'm writing (yay drums!). I didn't mean for that to sound like I'm complaining at all, because I'm not; I just thought I might've owed you a little explanation for why it's been so silent around here lately.

That being said... can you believe it's November already?! Thanksgiving is in, like, two weeks! Where has the time gone? I guess I should start thinking about Christmas presents or something...

In the meantime, I want you to see some of these amazing links I have for you this week. They're glorious.


1. Homemade lip balm! And peppermint, too! Just in time for the holidays.

2. What if money didn't matter? Are you doing what you love?

3. This is usually the time of year when we find ourselves in motivational slumps, especially when it comes to exercise and eating well. Maybe this can help!

4. Check out this awesome coupon site! Who doesn't love a good bargain?

5. This is a very important video, not just for our children's benefit, but for our own health too!

6. If you're looking for a great new workout to strengthen your core, try this one!

7. Who knew there were so many hidden abilities of animals?!

8. I love this list of ways to combat rising food prices.

9. What a fun idea for Christmas presents.

10. Check out this gorgeous blog I can't stop reading!


Happy November!


No comments:

Post a Comment