Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I Love Wednesdays

Soooo... I totally had a post ready to share for WILW last week, I promise. However, I got confused and forgot what day it was about 3 times during the week, and then Thanksgiving happened, and then I realized I had completely forgotten to share the great list of loves with all you wonderful people! Whoops.

This week, though! This week I have some amazing things for you. And in honor of the past and upcoming holidays, many of these things are related to giving and loving -- two wonderful ways to show you care during this holiday season!


1. The first step is always the hardest!

2. I've been really interested in self-sufficiency lately; check out these 5 easy steps to start homesteading.

3. With these 77 (!) benefits of yoga, there are no good reasons not to do it!

4. Since I work for "The Buck," I thought I would pass on this handy info sheet about everyone's favorite holiday beverages!

5. This is a very interesting article about living well on only $11,000 a year.

6. Happiness is a choice!

7. Rather than focusing on what we want this holiday season, maybe we should try some of these suggestions to help other people get what they need.

8. Check out this amazing yoga resource!

9. Pay it Forward Day is only 147 days away! Try making a list of ways we can be kind to others - a great holiday activity!

10. Dogs are so cute.



1 comment: