Alright, so it's not actually Wednesday yet. Unfortunately, it actually took me a minute or two to remember what day it is. Oops! Nonetheless, I was feeling anxious to post something, because I've missed you all so much (!), so I decided to just bite the bullet and give you an early WILW post! I figured you probably wouldn't object.
Before I get on with the things I love, I did want to let you know that we made it to Alaska safe and sound (in case you hadn't deduced that already by the fact that I'm posting this)! It's already a little chilly here, and we're ready to fill our house with all our furniture and such (today is the day!), but regardless, we love it so far! We haven't spotted any moose yet, although we did see some reindeer, sheep, and bison on our way here. Pretty exciting!
Okay, I know you're anxious for the list of greatness, so I won't postpone it any longer. Here we go!
1. For all the college kids starting school right about now, check out these hacks for dining hall meals.
2. Did you know September is National Yoga Month?! Here are some great poses to help with pain and anxiety!
3. If you suffer from butt-consciousness too, you might benefit from this set of workouts.
4. Who knew Epsom salt was so useful?
5. I love to explore new blogs! Especially when they're as beautiful and informative as this one.
6. Have you tried making your own salad dressing yet? You really should! Leanne can help!
7. Living in Alaska means I'll have to get used to running in the cold. What about you? Do you run in cold weather?
8. Let's fix our poor posture together!
9. Are you interested in making a greenhouse? Try this one!
10. You should come visit me. :)